Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Resort Management Association Reviews?

Within the timeshare industry it is pretty much common knowledge that there are a lot of unscrupulous scams operating. Most timeshare owners have been solicited by these fraudsters at one time or another. The most common scam involves contacting a timeshare owner and offering them a guaranteed sale of their timeshare for just a few hundred dollars to close the sale. With this being said it is not surprising that timeshare owners are extremely skeptical when it comes to dealing with their timeshare.

That is why Resort Management Association is happy to provide reviews about their service that helps timeshare owners get rid of their financial timeshare obligations once and for all. RMA does not sell or rent timeshare on behalf of owners, we assume a contractual responsibility for owners financial timeshare obligations and get them out of the contract. The fact is that a timeshare is a complete financial liability.

Resort Management Association provides a service to timeshare owners who are not longer satisfied with their ownership. Regardless of the reason for these owners to no longer want their timeshare, the resort has failed them. There is simply no clear exit solution when it comes to a timeshare contract, this is why Resort Management Association does what it does for timeshare owners. There is a strong demand for this service within the timeshare industry and RMA is dedicated to helping these owners.

7 comments:

  1. Resort Management Association helped me get rid of my timeshare for good! I signed up back in December of 2012 and I just this week received my confirmation from my resort that I am out for good! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also signed up with Resort Management Association to take my timeshare and get it out of my name so I stop getting the stupid maintenance fee bills! Received my final confirmation from the timeshare company back in February, very happy I found out about this company and overcame my skepticism about doing this as I had been taken before by a stupid listing website that said they could get my timeshare sold, that last about 6 months! Such a waste of time I could have avoided my 2012 maintenance fee bill if I just signed up with Resort Management Assistance from the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe I got duped into buying the timeshare in the first place. It has been such a pain paying assessments and maintenance fees and I always felt like it was costing me more money annually to vacation after I bought the timeshare. It wasnt until Resort management association showed me just how much of a rip off that original timeshare contract I signed was, that I began to see what a huge mistake I made buying the timeshare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you guys help me sell the timeshare? I haven't been able to find a company that has been able to actually sell my timeshare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no re-sale market on timeshares at all. Any company that says they can sell your timeshare is lying to you and will most likely scam you out of your money. Resort Management Association never claims to sell timeshares and in fact, enlightened me to the reality that my timeshare is worthless. Im sorry for any timeshare owner who is just starting the process of trying to sell their timeshare, It took me years and several hundred dollars to realize that it was a lost cause trying to sell it. I was so glad when Resort Management Association was finally able to get me out of that stupid timeshare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same exact experience. It is impossible to sell timeshares. I wonder how the timeshare resorts plan on having a stable industry for years to come without fostering a re-sale market. We should be able to just deed the timeshare back to the resort when we don't want it anymore.

      Delete
  6. RMA IS A RIP OFF. THEY LIED TO ME AND TREATED ME LIKE GARBAGE ABD NOW WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY. IMHO NO ONE SHOULD EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. I HAVE RECORDS SHOWING HUNDREDS OF UNRETURNED CALLS. WHEN I ASKED FOR A COPY OF THE BUSINESS FILE THEY WERE CREATING ON MY BEHALF THEY FIRST TOLD ME NO SWEAT. THEN THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD NOT GIVE ME A COPY OF MY OWN FILE. WTF?

    I HAVE TALKED TO SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO NEVER RETURNED MY CALLS. ONE GUY SAID HE WENT ON VACATION FOR A MONTH AND THAT IS WHY HE DID NOT RETURN MY CALLS.

    I TALKED TO DA'S IN SEVERAL STATES AND THEY ALL HAD HEARD OF THIS COMPANY AND HAD COMPLAINTS AGAINST IT.

    AGAIN IMHO, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY

    ReplyDelete